23 Delicious Candies Perfect for Christmas
Christmas is almost here, which means it is time to start making cookies and candies. If you are looking for the perfect candy recipe, then you are in the right spot. Check out these twenty-three candy recipes that are sure to impress your friends and neighbors when you give them as a holiday gift.
1. Sally’s Baking Addiction – Chocolate Hazelnut Crunch Truffles
2. A Beautiful Mess – Rose-Flavored Rock Candy
3. A Pumpkin and a Princess – Salted Caramel Turtles Candy
4. Frugal Mom Eh – White Chocolate Christmas Trees
5. That’s So Michelle – Boozy Mexican Hot Chocolate Truffles
6. Oh Nuts – Peppermint Bark Candy Cane Hearts
7. Our Best Bites – Easy Cream Cheese Mints
8. Recipe Girl – Eggnog Fudge
9. Dinner At The Zoo – S’Mores Fudge
10. Sweet Little Kitchen – Peppermint White Chocolate Covered Pretzels
11. Sally’s Baking Addiction – Sea Salt Vanilla Caramels
12. A Beautiful Mess – Make Your Own Gummy Candy!
13. A Pumpkin and a Princess – Easy Peppermint Truffles
14. Slap Dash Mom – Easy Chocolate Peppermint Bark Recipe
15. That’s So Michelle – Crazy Easy Peppermint Fudge
16. Oh My Creative – 3 Ingredient Chocolate Truffles
17. Amanda’s Cookin – Homemade Peanut Brittle
18. R and R Workshop – Peppermint Bark Recipe
19. Dishin and Dishes – Candy Cane Peppermint Fudge
20. Recipe Girl – Coffee Toffee
21. Sally’s Baking Addiction – Salted Caramel Pretzel Crunch Bars
22. A Beautiful Mess – Salted Butter Caramels
23. The Girl Who Ate Everything – Cranberry Walnut Truffles
Did you try one of these recipes? Let me know how it is in the comments below!
Hmm it looks like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely
long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I wrote and say,
I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m
still new to everything. Do you have any points for beginner blog writers?
I’d definitely appreciate it.
Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick
shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading through your posts.
Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics?
Thanks for your time!
Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the internet
the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people
think about worries that they just don’t know about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing
without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more.